How to make Googlebot polite (Re: Googlebot becoming obnoxious)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

* Mikkel, I am aware of the subject line which will be bound to my name in SEPR's... ouch!

Hehe... You are one of the few people that I know on usenet who bothers to change the subjectline for subthreads unrelated to the original post; some people actually argue against doing it.

Now I know why you do that :-)

The title of this is intended to give an example of how to rephrase subject lines in a career-friendly way :-D

Mikkel

--
Guatemala travel, Spanish studies, volunteering:
http://lakjer.dk/mikkel/spanish.shtml