Re: Iuron Registration (Formerly AdWords)

David wrote:

> If you get 500 page impressions a day realistically the most you could
> make from Adsense is a few dollars a day, $5+ a day if your content is
> highish cost keywords and you ugly up your site a bit.

Thing is: Roy needs to get his priorities straight. He either wants to be
able to cover his hosting expenses and, potentially, support his future
projects or not. If he does, a lot can be done with 500 page views per
day. In my mind, there is nothing that stands between Roy and his ability
to afford a dedicated server and have some spare money to buy books needed
for his projects and then some. It's all in his head. But then, again, he
is not much different from the rest of us in this sense ;-)

--
Cheers,
Dmitri

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums
Web and RSS gateway to your favorite newsgroup -
alt.internet.search-engines - 16157 messages and counting!