Re: Add Thumbnails (Previews) to Search Results

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 24 April 2006 18:09 \__

>> Since it's rather dormant today, I thought I would grab this chance
>> and make a recommendation. The following Firefox extension adds page
>> thumbnails (screenshots) to SERP's. This can be highly valuable and I
>> believe Opera offers this, too.
>>
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/211/
>
> Haven't checked that one, but did you check out:
>
> http://shiftingpixel.com/lightbox/ ?

Never seen it before, but thanks. I don't search for graphics quite so often,
so I will probably pass on this Greasemonkey script.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Community is code, code is community
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  3:10am  up 2 days 12:07,  9 users,  load average: 2.10, 1.41, 0.97