Add Thumbnails (Previews) to Search Results

Since it's rather dormant today, I thought I would grab this chance and make
a recommendation. The following Firefox extension adds page thumbnails
(screenshots) to SERP's. This can be highly valuable and I believe Opera
offers this, too.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/211/

,----[ Description ]