Re: Ultra-Mobile PC's to Bring Linux Software Changes?

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 13 April 2006 10:33 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>>
> http://www.paperbackpc.com/60/will-umpcs-bring-changes-to-linux-software.html
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> It's all there already on my Nokia 770...
>
> The Nokia 770 failed to get the media hype that the Origami somehow received,
> despite the cost, the size and that overworked(-heated) unit, which if
> somehow fits in one's pocket, would probably lead to impotence. I recently
> read that Nokia 770 is sold more rapidly than it can be distributed. Word of
> mouth might do the trick. I also hear from people who ditch Windows mobile
> in favour of Palm (welcome to another world of Linux behind a new facet).

The 770 is incredibly useful and capable.  The major change I'd make
would be to increase its main memory - otherwise, it's fantastic.

I'll be seeing some Nokia devices guys this week who work on the 770, so
hopefully I'll get some insight into where they're going next with it.

Your present plans will be successful.