Re: IE7: Scary Stuff, Already

__/ [Linønut] on Thursday 02 February 2006 17:10 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Paul Cabarrus belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Linønut wrote:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, some peurile,
>>
>> <snigger>
>>
>> "With open source, just download and go.  No hassles, no worries about
>> cash, or nagware.  You may find some missing functionality, but do you
>> really *need* it?"
>>
>> Take your own advice and install a spell checker.
>>
>> --
>> linux made linonut stupid.
>
> What are you, some kind of net nanny?  All you have is
> a spelling error to comment on?
>
> Puerile idiot.

Major Linux distribution come prepcked with at least one spellchecker
(dictionary rather), but as life is too short to proofread (or even
spellcheck), just ignore the idiot, Linønut.

I know for a fact I leave a trail of mistakes behind me. Who cares as long as
I get the point/s across. Less double/triple checking = more time to deliver
additional points. Linønut is top poster in this newsgroup if I recall
correctly.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "In hell, treason is the work of angels"
  7:20pm  up 16 days 14:36,  12 users,  load average: 2.10, 1.36, 0.91