Re: IE7: Scary Stuff, Already

On 2006-02-02, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [Linønut] on Thursday 02 February 2006 17:10 \__
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Paul Cabarrus belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> <snigger>
>>>
>>> "With open source, just download and go.  No hassles, no worries about
>>> cash, or nagware.  You may find some missing functionality, but do you
>>> really *need* it?"
>>>
>>> Take your own advice and install a spell checker.
>>>
>>> --
>>> linux made linonut stupid.
>>
>> What are you, some kind of net nanny?  All you have is
>> a spelling error to comment on?
>>
>> Puerile idiot.
>
> Major Linux distribution come prepcked with at least one spellchecker
> (dictionary rather), but as life is too short to proofread (or even
> spellcheck), just ignore the idiot, Linønut.

The likes of DooFu$ and KrabbApple KKKid have nothing better to do than
get hung up on minor mistakes. That's why my motto is: try to include a
minumu of one typo and/or one grammatical error in every post. It's a
bonus if the mistake was a genuine accident. Extra points for 2 or
more.

> I know for a fact I leave a trail of mistakes behind me. Who cares as long as
> I get the point/s across. Less double/triple checking = more time to deliver
> additional points. Linønut is top poster in this newsgroup if I recall
> correctly.

Those who have no substance will pick up on the errors because their
lives are so empty.

Others may or may not pick up on them as well, but that's usually due
to not being able to decide what the point is supposed to be without
asking what was intended.

It's easy to determine which is which. The dilrods will use errors to
make non-points (often because they want attention, or because they
have nothing they can add of any value), while the legitimate
misundertanding is usually accompanied by an air of uncertainty or
questioning.

--
Mytob: Innovative Microsoft peer-to-peer software.