Re: [News] Linux Brings Parallel Computing to Mainstream

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 31 July 2006 11:50 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>
> <snip buffoonery>
>>

>> I read the majority of what I post and a lot of what I read I never post.
>> Thanks for the concern over my career, but more publication only serve as
>> two-liners in the CV.
>
> <snip>
>

> Rather up to you what you post, but it's amazing to see that our trolls
> are still so focussed on trying to stop you posting on-topic material.
> Don't know if you saw Roy C's stats, but flatty must be going nuts at
> the moment...

Seeing his reaction has been sufficient. Only anger and hatred fuels that
clown. No passion therein.

Best wishes,

GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
Cpu(s):  18.3% user,   2.7% system,   0.6% nice,  78.3% idle