Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not

On 2006-07-27, Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarnason@xxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> [snips]
>
> On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:11:15 +0000, Sinister Midget wrote:
>
>>> Proving once again you can't fucking read.  The lack of replies is merely a
>>> symptom of the irrelevance of the majority of his posts.  If they're not
>>> worth commenting on, they they're not worth reading.
>>
>> My, oh my. Do you kiss yur mother with that mouth?
>
> Not to mention not grasping the concept that someone can find a posting
> useful, informative, insightful, helpful, whatever, yet not feel compelled
> to discuss it or post a follow-up.
>
> I don't know if all those news posts are good; I don't read 'em all.  I've
> read several, found some interesting items here and there - but haven't
> posted follow-ups.  Why bother?  The info's there, in the post.

But just to make Erik happy, we might need to rotate duty wherein every
post gets an acknowledgement of some sort. Then he can quit griping
that nobody bothers *sniff* to makes comments to all of Roy's posts.

Maybe posts should be allowed to sit a few hours before responding to
see if anyone else has anything to say. If nothing is posted in, say, 2
hours, a suitable response can be sent which acknowledges the post.

Just to make Erik happy.

Some provision will have to be made for the times it isn't possible to
give quick responses. Such as when I go to work during the day. I might
not be able to respond to things until that evening, maybe later. I
hope Erik can find it in his heart to forgive.

It's Sunday. I've been away. I'll take first shift unless someone
objects. I have a lot of posts to catch up with. So I'll start sometime
Monday unless there's a good reason not to do so, or someone prefers to
take it first.

If anybody wants to take other days, I'll be glad to share it or step
out of the way. So long as I get my turns in a reasonably equitable
manner.......

--
Sober: Innovative Microsoft peer-to-peer software.