Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not

On 2006-07-23, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:39:36 GMT, Sinister Midget wrote:

>>> Isn't that the purpose of a discussion newsgroup?  To discuss?
>>
>> Yeah. So stop whining and discuss, fer chrissakes!
>>
>> (Try answering the question next time. Pretending to do so with another
>> question hasn't worked for you in awhile.)
>
> You seriously do not understand inference, do you?
>
> It's a rhetorical question, not a real one nimrod.  Perhaps you might want
> to look up the purpose of rhetorical questions before making an absolute
> jackass of yourself.

Such attitude, Erik! You're beginning to sound impatient!

>> If the lack of replies to Roy bothers you, you have four good choices
>
> Proving once again you can't fucking read.  The lack of replies is merely a
> symptom of the irrelevance of the majority of his posts.  If they're not
> worth commenting on, they they're not worth reading.

My, oh my. Do you kiss yur mother with that mouth?

Once again, if it bothers you, you have choices. If it doesn't bother
you have some other choices.

Clearly it bothers you or you wouldn't be going on about it. You
wouldn't be dragging outside places or fora in to shore up your
pathetic, transparent, feeble and impossible to pull off attempt at
shutting Roy up and/or getting more than 4 people* to side with you if
it didn't stick in your craw.

I'd say you've chosen. You aren't replying. You aren't killfiling. And
you aren't ignoring.

It appears you're opting for door number four of those I already laid
out. That included (in case you forgot what you read already) being
treated as a petulant child in a room full of impatient adults. So be
it.

I'm counting the hours until you and Timmy find yourselves alone
together. Bring Flattie and all of s/h/it's puppets along so you guys
have a full playground wherever you go. KruddyKruddy Man might welcome
you to alt.os.windows-xp with open arms. Plus they have an opening for
you among this group of fictional characters if you decide to be
important to someone:

http://tinyurl.com/g2nsg

* Four _real_ people. A few hundred Flatfart socks don't count.

--
I'll never forget the first time I ran Windows. No matter
how hard I try.