Re: Linux DOG of the Show at The National Education Computing Conference

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 28 July 2006 07:59 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> <snip linux sux's homosexual fantasies>
>>
>> Funny that, Linux Sux @ Lycos troll.
>>
>> I actually had dinner with Dave a couple of hours ago. A bunch of us went
>> out for curry to celebrate a friend's completion of his Ph.D. )and his
>> departure next week).
>>
>> You should seek new hobbies. Pretending to be colleagues of mine by
>> browsing staff directories is an utter waste of your time.
>>

> Roy - you've really got these guys on the run - well done.  Suggest you
> just kfile that kind of stuff.

In case Dave reads this (e.g. ego-surfing), I ought to bind some
context/interpretation.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Code built upon another's is less prone to bugs
Tasks: 132 total,   3 running, 128 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie