Re: Microsoft Admits Google Had it Right

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 28 July 2006 07:51 \__

>  security will
>> take 18 months. But, hey, who's counting?
>
> Is that like when Bill Gates said that spam would be eliminated within
> a year?  (He could have done it, too---provide free downloads of
> Ubuntu, release the source code to Windows on malware web sites, and
> close shop.)

Yes, I remember that too. The problem has only grown stronger roots. Only
better filtering (thanks goodness for Apache's SpamAssassin) make it
feasible to deal with. Here are a few more pearls of wisdom:

"The Internet? We are not interested in it"

                        -- Bill Gates, 1993

"640 K ought to be enough for anyone"

                        -- Bill Gates

Ironically, Vista/Longhorn server are the biggest memory hog that exist in
the market, given the scale/purpose.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Computers are useless. They only solve problems"
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S