Re: Adobe-Microsoft Antitrust Lawsuit?

__/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Saturday 03 June 2006 01:03 \__

> On 2006-06-02, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
> something concerning:
>
>> Several vendors have already stepped up to support OpenXML, such as Corel
>
> You mean the company that used to sell linux products and stopped after
> an illegally-maintained monopoly bought them off?
>
> http://open.itworld.com/4917/LWD001012corel/page_1.html

Microsoft also used Corel as a dummy for the ratification of another
'standard': .NET. Microsoft paid for the entire thing, orchestrating the
development of some inferior 'product', made by a puppet on thin strings in
order to subvert the legal system. How _ON EARTH_ can anyone permit this? Is
the world _BLIND_?

>> http://blogs.msdn.com/officerocker/archive/2006/01/26/517827.aspx
>
> Ah. I knew you had to have some evidence to back you up, but I never
> knew it was serious enough to use a blog to do it. And one that's
> solidly independent of the crooks at Redmond, too.

*sign* Need more coffee. On second thought, I need less.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  7:50am  up 36 days 14:22,  10 users,  load average: 0.73, 1.15, 1.07