Re: Palm OS or pocket PC?

In article <1630560.vNjznnBlAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz says...

> Palm is working on PalmSource/ACCESS Linux. There will soon be a revamped
> platform that is backward-compatible w.r.t. Palm OS. Just be patient. Palm
> will not be going with Windows. Even the Treo 700 recently had a Palm OS
> version emerge -- the Treo 700p.
>

> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

ACCESS is working on a mobile Linux for PDA's and cell phones in China
and Pacific rim markets, not USA/English or European.

Palm, the hardware guys, are working on their own Linux/Unix (?) OS
referred to as Palm OSII in web discussions for use in the next
generation of Palm PDA's and smart phones.

--
Jim Anderson
( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"