Re: animated favicons are evil (was Re: How to delete programs)

__/ [ Harold Stevens ] on Monday 13 March 2006 12:27 \__

> In <dv39o3$u32$4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Roy Schestowitz:
>
> [Snip...]
>
>> your point is still valid
>
> Not meaning to pile on here, but I don't even like Macromedia Flash to be
> installed, if I have any say. Talk about extreme prejudice...    :)

Hate it too. I have Flashblock installed, _as well as_ NoScript (which
prevents Flash from appearing). I once designed a site with partial bits of
Flash (back when I was a teeager). Never again.

Best wishes,