Re: Tables under Firefox go wrong

  • Subject: Re: Tables under Firefox go wrong
  • From: "Samuël van Laere" <webkluns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 19:55:57 +0200
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
news:3262947.LkGXNk749o@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Neither does an old version of Konqueror. I too was trying to help, to no
> avail. I find it rather odd that, of all Web browsers, Firefox would be
> the
> one to fail. A Web search trying to identify a known problem was
> unfruitful,
> for what it's worth.

Is it possible to report this bug?
Its kind of frustrating to say the least.

I've got a nice table for Firefox now,
with some padding on the caption.
But IE at least needs padding on the table itself,
seems logical though.
Offcourse Firefox will fail and show a space between the caption and the
table.

Cheers,
Sam