Re: Roy calm down man

flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 04:03:01 -0800, cc wrote:
>

> > Right, Roy spams the newsgroup and now he's an obnoxious traveller who
> > deserved to have his luggage lost? Perfect logic again. Or maybe this
> > was another one of your lame attempts at humor. Someone point out the
> > part where it's funny for me. Stick to sucking DFS's dick, it's your
> > strength.
>
> No.
> Roy has to have the last word with everything.
> He is his own authority on every topic.
> I guess you missed the part about the bar room brawl he was involved in
> and how his attitude pissed off even the cops.
> People are born like that, not made, and Roy is one of them.
>
> His spamming the group is just an undertone to his narcissistic behavior.
> His one upping posts with :that reminds me of.....etc is another clear
> sign.
>
> People like Roy should, and most often do, avoid interaction with real
> people because although they may be intelligent, and I believe Roy is
> intelligent, they lack the proper social skills to interact with other
> people in a manner that does not piss the other people off.
>
> So now all of a sudden his entire family has their luggage lost?
> (Roy has to change the story because he knows what I wrote is true)
>
> Do you know what the odds of that happening are?

High.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15235999/

"Nearly 1 percent of all luggage worldwide is lost or mishandled,
costing the airline industry an estimated $2.5 billion a year."

I'm guessing alot more people than Roy lost their luggage that day.

> They decrease significantly when the owner of said luggage is obnoxious
> and that's a fact.

You mean increase significantly I think, and while that may be true,
lost airline luggage is not new.