Re: [News] Gates STILL Mentally Isolated from Real World

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 11 November 2006 23:08 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> TV will be shut in 10 years, says Bill Gates
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Television as we know it today will become obsolete in the
>>| next 10 years, said Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
>> `----
>>
>> http://bink.nu/Article8798.bink
>>

> Hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahha!
>
> Wish I could think of some clever rebuttal, but I'd hate to see it
> endlessly repeated on some TV channel.

Mr. Gates, with all due respect, grew up in a 6-bedroom house and gained
access to high-profile computing facilities as a child. He's completely
disconnected from the rest of the world & society (unless Wallstreet brokers
from Connecticut, who believe that people can be charged $3000 for a PC,
actually count).