Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> > You seem to be confusing cause and effect here.
>> >

>> Nah, he's just trying to justify his posts, even though he knows very
>> well that the charter is brutally clear.  There are windows advocacy
>> groups, of course, and this is not one.
>
> I'm not the one posting Windows a bunch of Windows articles here.  You
> know that, of course, since you spend half your time playing cheerleader
> encouraging those very posts.

Half his time?

Mark Kent spends half his time here posting "you're stupid" posts and
insisting he is looking for "intelligent debate" and the rest knocking
Windows. I can not recall the last time he posted an on topic discussing
any aspect of Linux. His "me too" schill posts to Roy's spam don't count
since invariably its merely "good post Roy" back tickling.

--
Swim at your own risk.