Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006

__/ [ Linonut ] on Monday 09 October 2006 01:41 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> In article <-pqdnRsttudizLTYnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Maybe.  What I see happening is an influx of even crazier Wintrolls.  If
>>> they aren't playing a game, then I say we have some pretty strange
>>> anti-Linux posters here.
>>
>> The group is in effect a Windows discussion group, so this is not
>> surprising.
>
> You seem to be confusing cause and effect here.
>
>> Half the posts, or more, have nothing to do with Linux.
>
> I, for one, would prefer more talk of the glories of Linux.  But too
> many here want to trash it in order to boost Windows.  And many cannot
> resist arguing back.  I know I cannot, most of the time.
>
> Then again, part of the charter here is to attract the nuisances from
> other newsgroups.

Hadron,

I see what you write to me when people reply. It's repugnant. For that you
deserve some ASCII art.

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /

Grow up or start speaking about ideas rather than about people, character and
rants against them. Additionally, use your peabrain to realise it's a Linux
advocacy group. Bahave accordingly.