Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06

Hadron Quark wrote:

> Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Hadron Quark wrote:
>>

>>> Why not put the link next to the titles?!?!?!?
>>>
>>> e.g
>>>
>>> "this article is about" : http;/link
>>>
>>> jesus.
>>>
>>> You could also strip all the "Roy" rubbish from the bits further down -
>>> its is totally redundant and takes up a huge % of the digest post. Since
>>> the idea is to post the LINKS and not to massage Roy's ego, we really
>>> dont need his misquotes included with the links. People that want to see
>>> Roy's misquotes can see the original posts - but of course most people
>>> have them filtered.
>>>
>>> As it is you are wasting bandwidth unnecessarily and a potential service
>>> is becoming bogged down in reposted garbage and politics.
>>>
>>> Surely a little readability and presentation isn't beyond you?
>>>

>> This is just great.
>> Complaining about "wasted bandwidth" by a wintroll quoting the
>> entire "reason" of his idiotic complaint
>>
>> < snip digest >
>
> Silly wasnt it? As silly as including all Roys headers? You bet.
>
> You fell for it hook line & sinker : did you also notice  I top posted
> to ensure it registered?

No, you top posted because you are a wintroll. Those are incredibly stupid
They tend to top-post when their medication wears off

> Get a grip man : you know its dumb to repost all that redundant shit?
> You just said so yourself!!!!!!!!!

I told you that you are a cretin when complaining about "wasted bandwdth"
and then wasting it yourself by quoting the complete post needlessly
And no, I did not say it is redundant shit. You say it, and you have severe
reading comprehension problems when thinking that I agree with your stance
It gets "redundant shit" the moment you repost it quoted entirely

> Then stand up and say it to Mark
> Kent. And help make the digest useful. Advocate : don't decimate.

Well, at least you aren't an advocate. You have given up all pretense of
being a linux user. You never were. You are just another lying wintroll