Re: My first killfile entry

Johan Lindquist <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> So anyway, it was like, 13:21 CEST Sep 19 2006, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
> Hadron Quark was all like, "Dude,
>> Johan Lindquist <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>> So anyway, it was like, 11:36 CEST Sep 19 2006, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
>>> Hadron Quark was all like, "Dude,
>
> [snips for clarification]

>>> -----8<-----
>>> [*]
>>> Score: =0
>>>         Subject: ^\[News\].*
>>>
>>> [*]
>>> Score:: -9999
>>> 	Subject: .*
>>> ----->8-----
>
>> So you filter everything out except things you choose to see?
>
> I don't. I simply answered your question above, how you manage to
> read into that anything concerning my preferences, I don't know. As
> I suspected, you weren't really interested in getting answers, but
> rather wanted something to question as to generate debate.

I dont understand what you are trying to say or defend.

We can all conjure up ridiculous things with code/macros etc.

Again : why would anyone want it like this? Sure, they are entitled to
do that they want, but at the end of the day it doesn't alter the
somewhat stupidity of this statement:

,----
| At one point, I was actually wondering whether to filter *in* Roy's stuff,
| and filter *out* the rest.....:-)
`----

But this is Roy's fan club we are talking about. And they still don't
get it.

--
Sex dumps core
(Sex is a Simple editor for X11)