Re: WTF is Roy?

Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> For some reason thats hard to fathom, the hardcore Roy fanatics that
> actually think he is advocating with his unnecessary SPAM, seem sure
> that a digest is "impractical". I'm still to fathom why this might be.

Oh, it's not that.
It's just that since roy started posting, he's really got on the wintroll's
tits cos he's drowning out their noise making them less effective.

Really irritates you, that, doesn't it? That's why I agree with his
postings even if I don't read 90% of them, they're serving a purpose in
drowning you lot out.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |