Re: WTF is Roy?

  • Subject: Re: WTF is Roy?
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:33:18 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:MwYt38cOX8hwDnB7BNkOIK7beH8=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
mlw <mlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> JDS <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> A couple of comlaints and poof he's gone. What's up?
>>
>> Nah, he won't listen to complaints
>> specially not from the wintrolls. And mlw's complained a couple of times
>> before. Not that it matters.
>>

> What pisses me off, is, and anyone who has followed this group for a while
> knows, I usually defend even the most annoying troll for freedom of speech,
> but Roy S' "[news]" posts make finding new discussions difficult unless you
> killfile all hist posts.
>
> I don't usually go negative first, but it is a ridiculous waste of
> bandwidth.
>
> He has the freedom to do what he wants, but I also have the freedom to think
> he is a fucking moron.

I asked for a single digest : *some* of the articles are indeed of
interest. But Mark'n'Roy "me too" Kent decided to post a digest *in
addition* to the posts.

So for the same reasons as you, I had to kill all Roy's original News posts.

For some reason thats hard to fathom, the hardcore Roy fanatics that
actually think he is advocating with his unnecessary SPAM, seem sure
that a digest is "impractical". I'm still to fathom why this might be.