Re: More Proof of The COLA Gang Double Standard.......

flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:01:36 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:
>

>> Good detective work. Casioculture was particuarly guilty of of sucking up
>> to Roy DistroWhich?'s  post where Roytoy suggested its a troll while at the same
>> time indicating he was doing bigger, better things and didnt have the
>> time to investigate more fully. He threw the gang a bone to start the
>> sucking up and savaging frenzy. I surely missed Kier running in to add
>> his thruppence worth - how perfect the thread would have bee with Peter
>> and Kier adding
>
> Yep.........
>
> Roy is playing them like a banjo, pulling their strings left and right
> and the Linux advocates don't even realize it!
>

>> "Clearly a retarded windoze user with zero technical ability"
>>
>> and
>>
>> "Yes I agree. We should watch out for these trolls with an agenda
>> against us and our group"
>>
>> respectively.
>>
>> It could have been framed. No Rex contribution though
>> please, or we'd need a very big frame to include his list of great
>> things he has achieved in the past week.
>
> Isn't Rex Ballard the inventor of the "Ballard Stack"?
> IOW what TCPIP could have been?

Yes. I was at a presentation back in early 1981 where he explained to
the world how time travel could work if the Ballard Stack could be built
upon the principles of Ballard OSI layering. Apparently it was all
pretty basic shit : the only problem was that when Rex went over to Nasa
to help out the moon landing guys with some new HW, they gave the
Ballard stack to a young Roytoy'n'Mark to complete - and, as they say,
the rest was history. He was too busy advocating the Osborne to work on
the stack and Rex's dreams were scuppered because he had moved on to
more interesting things little perpetual motion and detaching Mark'n'Roy
from Roy's peripheral port. It's believed that there is a half assed
Ballard Stack in the Robo'Kier (promounced Robo"Gear")- Rex's first
attempt at an "off the shelf" best friend and supporter.

--
Filmed before a live audience.