Re: Microsoft Fixed only 2 out of 22 Vulnerabilities Discovered in July

On Saturday 30 September 2006 15:54 DFS wrote:

> Mr Gruff, you're excused for inadvertently overlooking this statement on
> that link:

DFS, you must have failed many an exam because you answered the wrong
question.
My response was in reply to:-
_________________________
On Saturday 30 September 2006 13:41 Hot Lemonade wrote:

> What surveys? Every survey I have seen show that Microsoft is one of
> most trusted and respected company in world. What survey are you
> talking about? The one where you ask Mark Kunt and he agree with you.
> That is not a real survey boy.

He didn't ask for links to "Microsoft is Wonderful" or "Get the Facts".
Au contraire, he asked which survey showed MS in a different light, and
implied that it must be one on cola.

Do try to stay with the conversation DFS, otherwise you will get lost.