Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

Hadron Quark wrote:

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 2007-04-09, Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tim Smith wrote:

The open source version of SplendidCRM is written in C# using Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft SQL Server 2000.

The article never said it was... it just said that it was ".NET-centric". Which isn't what you seem to think. Reread the article.

A quote from the article (underlining added):

   Schepis says that Splendid's focus on Microsoft platforms made it
   simple to deploy and maintain. "It runs a lot faster on the same
   hardware," he says. "All of our users were very excited to see that
   performance increase. And because it is a .Net and SQL Server back
                                     ================================
   end, we can do native integration, where with Sugar we had to do
   ===
   some middleware stuff."

And after reading that, it is a trivial matter to check for sure by
going to Splendid's site.

Have you ever considered actually reading the stories that Roy links to?

I've read the story very closely, timmy.

Evidently not.

Poor "Linux Advocate" and "proven liar" Maverick - being caught out in
his "vile & disgusting" twisting of the truth. All it serves to do is
make real Linux advocates seem to be dishonest and unscrupulous in their
desire to promote Linux over windows. There seems to be a mantra here
that telling lies and repeating them contrary to evidence will
eventually make it the truth. Sad and depressing.

So much for M$ apologist and shill. You are a sad person indeed, quirk.