Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 15:58:55 +0100, Kier wrote:

>> What comments did he make about it?
>
> The subject line, for one.

Precisely.

>> Three strikes, Erik. Your crying "wolf" is one of the most pathetic
>> tools you've been weilding to debase and discredit yourself.
>
> Except that as  far as I can see, Erik is right. And while it was probably
> not done out of a deliberate desire to mislead, that doesn't make it any
> less inaccurate and wrong.

I disagree.  Roy deliberately misleads when he thinks he can get away with
it.  Otherwise, he would not continue to repost articles he has been shown
repeatedly to be inaccurate, and continue to repost articles with
misleading commentary about their contents (along with carefully selected
text taken out of context which, if you didn't read the article, might
appear to agree with his commentary.

He also wouldn't post links to his *OWN* articles as as if they were from
real news sources.