Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 16:15:31 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Kier - don't be so prissy. One can glean information form the facts at
>>> hand. And the Roybot constantly lies and misrepresents. He has an
>>> agenda. And that agenda is to reflect badly on MS and proprietary SW
>>> regardless how inaccurate pr vile his slander is-
>>
>> Again, calling him 'the Roybot' does nothing to help the situation. And
>> exactly what 'facts' are you talking about? He posts a lot, in lots of
>> forums, etc. Big deal. That's presumably because he's interested in that
>> kind of thing. Evidently, he's pasionate about Linux and FOSS in general.
>> Wish I had a tenth of that much energy and enthusiasm for anything these
>> days. That enthusiasm may have led him too often into folly, but that's
>> what kids are like.
>
> And yet YOU are telling him off for getting things wrong too. You are
> telling him how to post. I think you should look into a mirror before
> you start lecturing others on "superiority".

The difference is, I'm trying to help him get things right. All you're
interested in is sliging insults.

> The Roybot has his own agenda. And its not to simply advocate Linux.
>
> This is too boring.
>
> *snip*

Please yourself. Doesn't bother me if you're too arrogant to bother with
anything constructive.

--
Kier