Re: Nintendo and Google Still Put Microsoft to Shame (and Costing Them Money)

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 20 April 2007 18:43 \__

> On Apr 20, 2:23 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Google 1Q Profit Rises 69 Percent
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Born less than decade ago, Google now reigns as the most profitable
>> | -- and probably most powerful -- force on the Web.
>
> We're these the guys that Ballmer said he was going to "kill"?  Wasn't
> one of them a "pussy"?  I forget the exact quotes.

It's in Wikipedia. Here's something I see in my reader:

http://news.com.com/2324-11424_3-6177815.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

"If you're Steve Ballmer, you must be knocking your head against the wall by
now. Not so with his opposite number at Google."

I haven't read it, but it doesn't seem like news. More of an analysis stating
the obvious. They have now got Google investigated by the FTC, over privacy.
Microsoft uses politics and lawyers to beat rivals with better software.
What else is new?

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
 11:20pm  up 5 days 22:48,  4 users,  load average: 2.14, 1.10, 0.86