Re: Vista so unpopular that Dell reinstates the XP option

  • Subject: Re: Vista so unpopular that Dell reinstates the XP option
  • From: The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:03:08 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, B'ichela
<mdalene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:27:19 GMT
<JGsqLJ.n6B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> In article <33652690.WB5gV0teIo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> *LOL*
>>
>> It's like shutting the fridge, locking it for good and leaving a bunch of
>> baked beans cans all over the floor. Sooner or later the residents will move
>> to a different house, or try the hotel (Linux).
>>
> Huh?
> 	It must be a guy thing.... This  woman certainly does not get
> it, Anyone got an anology I DO understand?

Well, one could state that it's a bit like announcing to
the household that it's Trash Day, collecting the rubbish,
locking down the trash bin, putting it out, then finding
that one's thrown out one's jewelry, and madly rushing out
to get the trash bin before the sanitation engineers make
their rounds (in Jan 2008, apparently). :-)

It's the closest I can think of offhand.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
/dev/signature: Not a text file