Re: [News] Microsoft Betrayed Its XBox Guinea Pigs

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Microsoft's Xbox rewards caused massive disappointment
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>> As a keen gamer who has owned most games consoles known to man, I
>> was an Xbox early adopter back in 2002 when the console was
>> launched. So when Microsoft said they'd give early adopters lots of
>> extra stuff when
>> they reduced their prices - I was happy. Apart from the fact that my
>> extras never came and no one at Microsoft wanted to know.
> `----
>
> http://www.seopher.com/articles/microsofts_xbox_rewards_caused_massive_disappointment

I recieved some an extra controller and a headset for free from Microsoft.
That guy will need to contact their PR side to get some response.

> Related:
>
> Vista beta testers face software expiration
>
> ,----[ Feed excerpt ]
>> Thanks for the help - now pay up or get lost. Millions of people
>> testing beta and release candidate (RC) versions of Windows Vista
>> will find their test software expires on June 1 - and Microsoft is
>> not offering much help on migrating their systems.
> `----
>
> http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=8519

Most people knew it would expire. It was posted around many sites such as
WinBeta and even on the Microsoft website itself. Just cos you beta test
software doesn't mean you'll get it for free. They agreed to the terms &
conditions when they downloaded it.

--
Mike
Scottish....and proud of it