Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar

In article <871wiln3kx.fsf@xxxxxxxxx>, hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx says...
> Subject: Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar
> From: Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>
> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
>
> "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > On Apr 13, 9:26 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> __/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 01:25 \__

> >> Is this the shills' new thing? Modifying subject line to attach stereotypes
> >> and adding my name to get past the killfiles?
> >
> > I couldn't care less about your childish killfiles. Start an off-line
> > exchange with Willy 'empty suit' Poaster if that's your primary
> > interest.
>
> Roy has the biggest head in the history of the net. Only he would think
> that someone would add his name to a header in order for a post to clear
> the spam filtering. Laughable when you consider his name is in more
> killfiles than there are fish in the sea.

Hey cool, the Qualig Quark circle jerk.

Maybe Roy's in Win user killfiles, but then we know about win user's
judgement too.

I'd say he's nailed you lesser quality proponents to the wall. You can't
seem to be able to stand being ignored by those who have no use for you.

> >> Read the first item.
> > I did. It's about a vulnerability in a Cisco router. News for you...
> > OSS software also has vulnerabilies and is no perfect. But NOWHERE
> > does the article say what you claim - that Cisco offers "NO SECURITY."
> > That's simply a lie.
>
> It is what Roy does best. Unfortunately "best" in relation to his other
> activities which are chiefly spamming and misrepresentation.

No, security and exploitable are right there in the same rusty windows
style bucket. He was close enough that only loons would attempt to make
anything of it. And you rose to the call thus reinforcing opinions about
you.

But then win users have no understanding of or expectation of security in
the first place. Too used to holes in every wall.

Actually what Roy does best, to correct your negative, lying generality
devoid of any specific meaning, is to post a volume of news adequate to
accurately represent the large adoption of better stuff than winblows.

I guess you guys must be frustrated at having to see ALL those good Linux
news posts while being so innefectual at negating them. In other words,
you're pissed for being useless. Hmmm.

Maybe you think that if you hang out where excellent judgement is
displayed, you might somehow absorb some of it.

Could happen.

> >> "These flaws [in Cisco routers] could be exploited to disrupt networking
> >> services, gain access to information, or even take control of an access
> >> point, Cisco said."
> >
> > Yes, it has a flaw. But a flaw is not the same as "no security."
> >
> >> So who is the liar?
> > You are .
>
> Roybot "Liar" Spamowitz is famous for lies and misrepresentation.

Nice wide sweeping negative generality with ZERO specifics, intended to
reinforce your own set of lies, but failing to do so when viewed closely.