Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar

"Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Apr 13, 9:26 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> __/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 01:25 \__
>>
>> > Do show EXACTLY where it says that Cisco hardware offers "No Security"
>> > as your subject line (lie) says???
>>
>> > Oh that's right. It doesn't. Because you Roy Schestowitz are a
>> > dishonest liar.
>>
>> Is this the shills' new thing? Modifying subject line to attach stereotypes
>> and adding my name to get past the killfiles?
>
> I couldn't care less about your childish killfiles. Start an off-line
> exchange with Willy 'empty suit' Poaster if that's your primary
> interest.

Roy has the biggest head in the history of the net. Only he would think
that someone would add his name to a header in order for a post to clear
the spam filtering. Laughable when you consider his name is in more
killfiles than there are fish in the sea.

>> Read the first item.
> I did. It's about a vulnerability in a Cisco router. News for you...
> OSS software also has vulnerabilies and is no perfect. But NOWHERE
> does the article say what you claim - that Cisco offers "NO SECURITY."
> That's simply a lie.

It is what Roy does best. Unfortunately "best" in relation to his other
activities which are chiefly spamming and misrepresentation.

>> "These flaws [in Cisco routers] could be exploited to disrupt networking
>> services, gain access to information, or even take control of an access
>> point, Cisco said."
>
> Yes, it has a flaw. But a flaw is not the same as "no security."
>
>> So who is the liar?
> You are .

Roybot "Liar" Spamowitz is famous for lies and misrepresentation.

>>  Me, or the one who decided to call me a liar while Cisco
>> acknowledges that its routers can be potentially hijacked?
>
> Potentially hijacked != NO SECURITY.  You are a liar.
>
>> Take a chill
>> pill. Please.
>
> Quit posting for 10 minutes and take a nap. Your thinking will clear
> up.

maybe he can finish his Iuron prototype *snigger*

http://iuron.com

--
They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.