Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System (was: [Funkenbusch Lies] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System)

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 06:34:41 +0200, p5000011 wrote:

> The banal Erik Funkenbusch scribbled:
>
>> You admit that the story doesn't support your headline, but you
>> can't seem to provide any reference that does.  We're just supposed
>> to "trust" you.
>
> Trust has to be earned. IMHO Roy has earned my trust.

I don't want or need your trust.  I only expect you to look at facts.

"Trust" in a forum like this is stupid, utterly stupid.  You're a gullible
moron if you "Trust" anyone in this forum.

> You are a habitual liar. For example when you said there were dozens
> of root exploits against a certain Linux distro. Or when you've stated
> that the Morris worm was spread by email even after it had been
> clearly pointed out to you that it wasn't. That's just 2 off the top
> of my head. There are many more I'm sure.

Without restarting those threads, I still stand by my argument that the
morris worm spread through email because it spread through sendmail, and
email program.

As for the other, we've been over that a million times as well, i've
appologized, admitted i was wrong, etc.. but people like yourself can't be
bothered to accept that, which makes you nothing more than an arrogant
prick.

> Hence I have no trust in anything you write. Your pathetic attempts to
> discredit Roy only make you appear a fool as well as a liar.

You're a moron if you accept roy's summaries without reading the actual
articles he links to.  That's not trust, that's stupidity.