Re: [Funkenbusch Lies] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System

The banal Erik Funkenbusch scribbled:

> You admit that the story doesn't support your headline, but you
> can't seem to provide any reference that does.  We're just supposed
> to "trust" you.

Trust has to be earned. IMHO Roy has earned my trust.

You are a habitual liar. For example when you said there were dozens
of root exploits against a certain Linux distro. Or when you've stated
that the Morris worm was spread by email even after it had been
clearly pointed out to you that it wasn't. That's just 2 off the top
of my head. There are many more I'm sure.

Hence I have no trust in anything you write. Your pathetic attempts to
discredit Roy only make you appear a fool as well as a liar.