Re: Linux now on AppleTV

__/ [ Warchild ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 21:50 \__

> In article <dL6dnfC4kbFSrLzbnZ2dnUVZ_rDinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> > __/ [ Maverick ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 00:12 \__

>> > Microsoft has proven it is above the law. Its lawyer is not giving any
>> > legitimacy to the claim (yesterday), so the woman won't have an easy
>> > time, unless she can afford a lot of lawyer time. Same story in
>> > Europe... they get people 'exhausted' in the courtroom. Remember the
>> > Gates deposition where he wouldn't admit anything for like an hour?
>> >

>> I know...  he learned very well from IBMs methods.
>> That just shows the monopolist in him.

Don't forget he's from a 'lawyer family'. That, along with his relations in
the state/senate/politics (his grandfather), is what got him there. Just
look at all the litigation in his early days.

> Not speaking as a fan of MS, but isn't this really the PC maker's fault?

No, Microsoft makes the definition. That's why it's Microsoft that's being
sued.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com
Mem:    514480k total,   481920k used,    32560k free,     6636k buffers