Re: [Funkenbusch Lies] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System

p5000011 <p5000011@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The banal Erik Funkenbusch scribbled:
>
>> You admit that the story doesn't support your headline, but you
>> can't seem to provide any reference that does.  We're just supposed
>> to "trust" you.
>
> Trust has to be earned. IMHO Roy has earned my trust.

Then you, Sir, are either stupid or mad. How could a constant liar and
spammer like Roy Schestowitz "earn your trust". I could imagine him
earning your "respect" as a Linux advocate wannabee ( I say wannabee
because people like Roybot scare real people away from Linux). But
"trust"? No way Jose.

> Hence I have no trust in anything you write. Your pathetic attempts to
> discredit Roy only make you appear a fool as well as a liar.

Roy discredits himself. There are currently three threads discussing his
blatant lies and the data is their in the threads to support the
prosecution in each and every case.

--
They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.