Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System (was: [Funkenbusch Lies] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System)

Jim Richardson wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:23:44 -0500,
>  Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Without restarting those threads, I still stand by my argument that the
>> morris worm spread through email because it spread through sendmail, and
>> email program.
>>

> your argument is flawed, wrong, incorrect.

Indeed. Erik has consistenly failed to tell us what mail included the worm.
He has also consistently failed to explain how a worm which was *not* spread
by an email is a mail worm

What is even worse though is how the morris worm *also* spread via "finger"
which has nothing at all to do with email.

Come on, Erik Funkenbusch, lying FUDmeister, tell us how a worm spreading
without any email whatsoever *and* also via "finger" can be an "email worm"
by any stretch of imagination

As usual you will run from the answer. And later repeat your inane lies
--
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...