Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System (was: [Funkenbusch Lies] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System)

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 06:34:41 +0200, p5000011 wrote:
>
>> The banal Erik Funkenbusch scribbled:
>>
>>> You admit that the story doesn't support your headline, but you
>>> can't seem to provide any reference that does.  We're just supposed
>>> to "trust" you.
>>
>> Trust has to be earned. IMHO Roy has earned my trust.
>
> I don't want or need your trust.  I only expect you to look at facts.
>
> "Trust" in a forum like this is stupid, utterly stupid.  You're a gullible
> moron if you "Trust" anyone in this forum.
>
>> You are a habitual liar. For example when you said there were dozens
>> of root exploits against a certain Linux distro. Or when you've stated
>> that the Morris worm was spread by email even after it had been
>> clearly pointed out to you that it wasn't. That's just 2 off the top
>> of my head. There are many more I'm sure.
>
> Without restarting those threads, I still stand by my argument that the
> morris worm spread through email because it spread through sendmail, and
> email program.

So you can point us to the mail which was sent to spread the worm, right,
Erik?
But no, there was no mail with the worm. Strange, isn't it?

--
The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
the day they start making vacuum cleaners.