Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System

  • Subject: Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 00:01:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • References: <4137595.KndCL4nHZe@schestowitz.com> <1qe3r85rjrzo3.dlg@funkenbusch.com> <1632956.SDjpqu7RBD@schestowitz.com> <mtf1f4-dsj.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk> <6sxek84zxbo0.dlg@funkenbusch.com> <25udnU6RvqMPer3bnZ2dnUVZ_o3inZ2d@comcast.com> <pan.2007.04.14.15.17.11.722008@tiscali.co.uk> <83a7f4-na9.ln1@news.harry.net> <2325993.N6EEQRLWmA@schestowitz.com> <reply_in_group-37A7EB.11134014042007@news.supernews.com> <dL6dnfG4kbGirLzbnZ2dnUVZ_rDinZ2d@bresnan.com>
__/ [ Maverick ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 20:53 \__

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <2325993.N6EEQRLWmA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>As I said before, the trolls nitpick and find any excuse now to attach
>>>labels to my name. Check carefully before you take the troll's word
>>>because they try to poison people's minds.
>>

>> Well, if you would take the time to be accurate, and if you would stop
>> repeating stories after you are shown they are wrong, then there
>> wouldn't be any mistakes to nitpick.
>
> So it is just  you then, the nitpicker, eh?
>

>> You should study the feedback on your Digg comments--you could learn a
>> lot, and greatly improve yourself.
>
> You should follow your own advice, boi.
>
>> Yes, I know you think you just get
>> dug down because a vast army of shills is following you around, nailing
>> all your comments.  Think about that for a moment--if that was why your
>> comments get buried, it would apply to all of your comments.
>
> It sure looks like you are a shill.  Why do  you follow him around?
> Did he give you a bone?
>

>> However, an examination of your comments on Digg shows that the ones on
>> stories that are not popular are only dug down a small amount, if at
>> all.  It is on the stories that get popular that you get those
>> spectacular -50 scores.
>>
>> That means that it is not the shills doing it.  It is the general Digg
>> population that dislikes your comments.  Figure out why, and fix that,
>> and you'll also improve your stories here.
>>

> So says timmy without any proof of accusation.

Another lie from by Tim. Stories that make the front page there have me
modded up very positively most of the time. He did not bother with the
facts, so yet again he spreads disinformation.

FWIW, Gary Stewart seems to have been away from Digg in the past 2 weeks. For
several weeks he was modding down every single comment of mine and
occasionally (several times a day) attacked me personally in the comments.
These are the facts.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

An aristocrat's sexual escapades equate to Technocrat's hot RSS feed
Tasks: 115 total,   1 running, 112 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie