Re: [News] Microsoft is Losing Its Talented Employees

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Microsoft's Revolving Internet Door: The Talent Brain Drain Continues

,----[ Quote ]
| Robert Scoble, a very high profile blogger for Microsoft who left the
| firm a few months ago, reports that Microsoft's talent drain is
| continuing.

LOL! What talent?

Microsoft hires talentless people who become part of a monopoly and get grandiose ideas that it's their own efforts that make a different.

My product idea while I was there was that you could create a product called "Microsoft Blank Disk" (this was the 90s) and put it in a black and white Microsoft box and people would buy it.

The really fun part is watching all these goobers squirm while they leave the ship and try to sell their credentials to legitimate businesses.