[News] Microsoft is Losing Its Talented Employees

Microsoft's Revolving Internet Door: The Talent Brain Drain Continues

,----[ Quote ]
| Robert Scoble, a very high profile blogger for Microsoft who left the
| firm a few months ago, reports that Microsoft's talent drain is
| continuing.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070430/33939_id.html?.v=1

Related:

Former Project Manager of Excel:

,----[ Quote ]
| The only way Microsoft has managed to hire so many people
| has been by lowering their hiring standards significantly...

MS Insider: The Office Crew Isn't Smart Enough to Supplant Real Windows
Developers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.emailbattles.com/2006/09/11/ms-insider-the-office-crew-isnt-smart-enough-to-supplant-real-windows-developers/