Re: [News] Seagate Tries to Make Peace with GNU/Linux After Gross Discrimination

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 15 December 2007 18:47 : \____

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Windows-Vista-Sold-but-not-deployed/0,130061733,339284495,00.htm

> This is the irony of that remark.  Future archeologists will find a
> Windows 95 layer, and probably a Windows 98 layer, and a Windows NT5
> layer, and an NT5.1 layer (XP), and after that, they'll speculate on how
> things must've changed, because, suddenly the machines seemed to get
> smaller again, seemed to last longer, and there were no more mass
> disposals of equipment...
>
> We shan't be seeing a Vista layer.

I beg to differ. Did you see that Vista packaging material? Talk about pigs and
lisptick...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
         run-level 2  2007-12-10 11:12                   last=