Re: Antivirus protection worse than a year ago

____/ Richard Rasker on Saturday 22 December 2007 12:33 : \____

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/general/0,295582,sid14_gci1090252,00.html

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid14_gci1085176,00.html?spywarequiz

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9831567-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

> And to think that there are still blind idiots here who claim that Windows
> malware isn't all that much of a problem.
>
> Richard Rasker

A flawed AV software (mind subject line) gives the illusion that all is well.
I've had people complaining that I disconnected them because "the AV said that
their computer was clean". Obviously, it's akin to the kingdom of "mirror,
mirror on the wall".

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?