Re: Troll Lull Alert!!!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [ flyer ] on Saturday 17 February 2007 04:48 \__

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:19:23 GMT, 7
<website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Cola trolling has reached a Lull!!!

No one trolls for micoshaft without asking for money.

So what does this all mean?

A. Micoshaft trolls have gone into hiding?

B. Micoshaft trolls have been called for a group hug
 after being defeated in COLA. Their nappies are
 being changed right now as we speak. And they
 hope to return tomorrow.

C. Change of management at the top and therefore
 change of direction and confusion in troll marketing?

D. The value of trolling for micoshaft in COLA has gone down.
 Not one vista crap got sold extra as a result.

E. Cola trolls are owed money because their flapping
 has reduced stock price and this has left them
 red in bank balances. Micoshaft is refusing to pay
 the $200 - $600 per post cost of trolling.

F. They all went to Yankees for a group hug to
 produce yet another unbelievable 99% FUD report.

G. They all tried installing vista crap and their
 machines have all crashed and burned
 and are burning the midnight oil in vein hope
 they can return in force in the next few days.

H. A PDF viri has infected their PCs and they lost
 all their files.

I. As bum boys to micoshaft, they are all seeking guidance
 from their supervisor who is himself seeking
 to get his own machine working first to seek
 guidance from Clippy.

J. Oh I dunno, they are just being difficult
and not posting to just keep us in suspense.
Bad bad bad trolls!

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Microsoft has just decided to cut down its spendings.

Microsoft to drop back on spending growth

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft plans to increase its operating expenses next year, but it
| won't reach the $2.7 billion increase inked in for 2007, CEO Steve
| Ballmer told financial analysts on Thursday.
`----

http://news.com.com/Microsoft+to+drop+back+on+spending+growth/2100-1014_3-6159901.html

I suppose the budget allotted to aastroturfing has lowered or nullified. I
wonder if Microsoft has stopped paying for Wikipedia edits as well.

Notice that all of a sudden and enmasse, the wintrolls have left. Well, we now know that these clowns are from the Redmond bath house brigade.