Re: DFS responses; not technical; watered down

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:17:01 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Handover Phist ] on Tuesday 27 February 2007 15:48 \__
>
>> John said "DFS responses; not technical; watered down"
>>>
>>> DFS has really declined in quality.
>>>
>>> Here is a sampling of some of his recent reponses...note the complete lack
>>> of technical information:
>>>

>>> What mess?
>>>
>>> Sure you do, Windows developer.
>>>
>>> Someone paid, that's for sure.
>>>
>>> For better or worse, yes, yes it is.
>>>
>>> Sounds positively psychedelic.  But the future probably isn't so flowery
>>> as you describe.
>>>
>>> It runs fine on my 1gb RAM system, though I haven't done any serious
>>> testing.
>>>
>>><<<
>>
>> I can't remember how long ago I plonked DFS.
>
> For me it was as soon as I entered. The nerve of coming to Linux advocacy
> forum and then posting new threads which are all inflammatory and
> anti-charter (it's what got tab kicked out)... it's like entering a shrine
> and then pissing all over the place.  Give this man a bucket, or toss him in
> one (plonk).

With all due respect, a good number of your
massive quantity of posts have absolutely nothing
to do with Linux nor with Linux advocacy nor with
Linux compared to other operating systems which
the charter of this group seems to indicate is the
purpose of this group.
You seem to be on some kind of an anti Microsoft,
Vista mission of mercy which makes the actual
advocacy posts you make get lost in all
the noise.
Danny