Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

AB wrote:

> By the by, Erik. Did you ever get caught up from that week off you took
> several months ago? It might be interesting, in a watching-paint-dry
> kinda way, to find out why you thought it was necessary to quote Roy's
> posts in their entirety and add only small snippets of nothings on the
> ends. You know what I mean, right? The Secret(tm) Plan(tm) you had that
> was going to enlighten everyone, and put us all in awe of your great
> brilliance?

Fudenbusch's Secret(tm) Plan(tm). I remember that one.

Yes, I think I'd like an answer to that one too, Ewik. What exactly was
this secret plan of yours, anyway?

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "We shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support
| any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the
| success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
 16:08:11 up 72 days,  8:29,  3 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.19, 0.14