Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

On 2007-01-28, alt <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:07:21 -0600, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:22:03 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 21 January 2007 09:08 \__

>>> In my defense, the OP is a UseNet abuser. The feedback bound to my posts
>>> indicates that most readers do welcome my contributions:
>>>
>>> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=xFvp2hoAAAAb4mOWpyzVaW0aq-bp9NGnjj6y1UsWUZHxqbrtGgkPow
>>>
>>> 4 out of 5, based  on 375 ratings.
>>>
>>> I only mention this in case an outsider blindly accepts the OP's criticism.
>>
>> Out of 	23,439 messages, 375 people thought your messages were worth
>> rating.
>>
>> 1.5%, That's pretty abysmal.
>
> I think we should start a new poll:
>
> Those of you who would rather Erik not post in here, say 'Aye'.
>
> Aye!

Aye!

But I suspect it will have just as much effect as Erik complaining
about Roy's posts and scores elsewhere.

By the by, Erik. Did you ever get caught up from that week off you took
several months ago? It might be interesting, in a watching-paint-dry
kinda way, to find out why you thought it was necessary to quote Roy's
posts in their entirety and add only small snippets of nothings on the
ends. You know what I mean, right? The Secret(tm) Plan(tm) you had that
was going to enlighten everyone, and put us all in awe of your great
brilliance?

--
Buy microsoft products. It's not like you needed that money or those
rights or that security anyway.