Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:22:03 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 21 January 2007 09:08 \__

<snip>

>In my defense, the OP is a UseNet abuser. The feedback bound to my posts
>indicates that most readers do welcome my contributions:
>
>http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=xFvp2hoAAAAb4mOWpyzVaW0aq-bp9NGnjj6y1UsWUZHxqbrtGgkPow
>
>4 out of 5, based  on 375 ratings.
>
>I only mention this in case an outsider blindly accepts the OP's criticism.

This is usenet and while I may personally disagree with your views,
everyone has the right to post their views, whether they agree or not.

My main disagreement with your postings is that you use this forum
as a library to seed your google-groups website with the postings
copied verbatim, in many cases, without the consent of the original
poster.  I'm not sure that this doesn't fall outside of the accepted
methods and ettiquettes discussed in RFC 1036. (X-No-Archive)

While these are only suggestions and recommendations, they do
have the effect of differentiating between the ethical and non-ethical
news servers and website owners.